Regulatory Manager/Project Manager
Working in a multi-disciplinary team of regulatory affairs professionals, you will be responsible for the coordination, preparation, review and submission of registration/regulatory dossiers to authorities around Europe.
You will ensure their compliance with all relevant regulations/legislation and company standards.
This role will require the successful candidate to:
• Provide expert regulatory advice to clients and colleagues.
• Manage technical specialists within project teams
• Co-ordinate registration/regulatory projects in order to meet agreed quality standards, timelines and budgets.
• Effectively communicate with the client and project team in order to ensure any issues are dealt with in a timely manner.
• Keep APC management up to date with progress and highlight any factors that impact quality, timelines and/or regulatory compliance.
• Demonstrate sound leadership and coordination at all times within the project team.
• Network and build contacts at official bodies (regulators etc)
• Assist with training of employees and company customers (where necessary)
We are interested to hear from candidates with relevant experience in the co-ordination/production of registration/regulatory projects. Previous experience working within regulatory organisations in the areas of pesticides, biocides and other chemical products in Europe is essential. Good experience in dossier preparation and submission is highly desirable.
This would be an excellent career move for an aspiring ministry regulator/ product registration/regulatory specialist who is looking to increase their experience and profile in the registration/regulatory arena. Good skills in communication, IT, coordination and time management, together with attention to detail and a strong team spirit are essential.
To apply for this position please send CV and covering letter to: Julie.Wood@apc.eu.com