Can be based out of APC Offices in Czech Republic, France, Poland or UK.
APC (www.apc.eu.com) is an independent consultancy offering support to international companies wishing to develop and/or register pesticides, biocides and other chemical products in Europe. In addition to a strong core team, APC has a very active, large network of consultants, together providing a complete service to the plant protection and chemical industries.
Working on a range of ecotoxicology projects. Possible dual reporting role to APC local country manager, and the APC ecotoxicology line manager.
Main responsibilities include:
• Provide regulatory support to clients on projects in relation to ecotoxicology studies and the drafting of submission documentation including environmental risk assessment.
• Provide support to internal staff on ecotoxicology projects, including advising the ecotoxicology manager on ecotoxicology resource and ability to meet deadlines.
• Monitor sub-contracted studies on behalf of clients for inclusion into dossiers for subsequent submission.
The successful candidate will have a sound knowledge of ecotoxicology and environmental risk assessment procedures as well as:
• BSc degree (or equivalent) in relevant scientific discipline
• A minimum of 5 years professional experience in ecotoxicology (eg from Government, Industry, CRO or Consultancy)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and local languages
• Ability to interpret data from studies in order to make appropriate scientific and regulatory conclusions
• Team player with good decision making skills, keen to work in an international business environment
• Knowledge of the EU regulatory procedures for pesticides
EU citizenship required. Attractive salary and benefits.
To apply for this position please send CV and covering letter to: Julie Wood